Shivtirth Tourism respects the privacy of all its users and is committed to guard it in all respects. To find out how user information collected at the website is protected, please read the following private policy document.
Please make a note that Shivtirth Tourism can make changes to this private policy from time to time. Keep checking this page to know more about the updated private policies.
We may collect the following information from our users:
- Contact Information including email address
- Demographic Information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers What We Do with the Information Collected. The information collected at the website is to present our valuable customers with better services and in particular for the following reasons:
- Record Keeping for Internal Use.
- Improve our existing products and services.
- Send promotional emails periodically about new products, special offers or other information which users may find interesting.
To make the process of collecting information secure, suitable physical and electronic procedures have been integrated with the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. We are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Modifying/Deleting Personal Information
Customers can modify or delete their personal information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Opting Out of Notifications from Business Name
In order to opt-out of future notifications from our company, customers can send an email to email@example.com
Conditions for Guest’s
- All prices are subject to change without any prior notice
- Tickets once booked cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- Please carry one printout of the E-Ticket along with proper Photo ID proof such as Drivers Licence / PAN Card / Aadhar Card, Passport etc.
- Students need to carry or hold valid id proof or photo ID to avail the student benefit.
- Children 5 years of age and younger must be directly accompanied by a responsible guardian(18 years of age or older)
- Parking area is available for vehicles. But we hold no responsibility for any damage or loss of vehicles standing in our parking area.
- Picnic lunches, weapons, outside food & beverages, alcohol, illegal drugs strictly not allowed within premises.
- Luggage, backpacks & personal items and accessories will be inspected prior to entering the park area.
- We provide lockers facility and swimsuit at nominal rates.
- Swimsuits required no jeans or makeshifts / outside swimming costumes not allowed
- The management shall not owe any responsibility for lost valuables, items, mishap or any other damages
- Guests are informed that we may take pictures of or record videos or otherwise reproduce the image and/or voice during their visit to our parks and such photographs/video recordings may be used for promotional purposes. We don’t charge any payment for the same.